Online Sabbatical Leave Application 2014-2015
The Proposal should be formatted as follows:
- A brief and explicit summary of the particular tasks that you plan to perform in the accomplishment of the objectives.
- A concise statement of objectives.
- An overview of relevant background information and a description of the project's significance to the academic field of interest.
- A brief description of the anticipated benefits of the project.
- The dates of your last sabbatical or difference-in-pay leave.
The absolute application deadline is Friday, September 27, 2013 5:00 pm. No late applications will be accepted.
Sabbatical Applications Are Now Closed
For questions about this sabbatical application, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 278-6169.
For technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-6169
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.